Sonia Long Rectangle Scarf
Elevate yourself to a power look with this long rectangular scarf adorned with subtle colors and prints. Fittingly called Sonia, she emits wisdom and grace, knows her place and is not afraid to take a stand. The long length of this scarf is perfect for a headwrap, and the cotton fabric makes it easy to wrap/twist, while the silk texture helps your hair retain moisture, prevent frizz and extend the life of your natural or protective style.
The print is inspired by African patterns appearing in Kitenge, Ankara, and Capulana fabrics. Wear it in 100+ ways!
- Long Rectangle, 70” L X 20”L
- Fabric: Silk-Cotton blend
- Soft and very lightweight.
- Print: African print
- Colors: Teal, Orange, Mustard Yellow, Plum
- Double-sided, hand hemmed.
- Easy care, resists shrinkage and wrinkling
- Versatile styling - great as a neck scarf, headwrap, shawl, hijab, and many more.
Recommended Care Instructions
- Machine wash using delicate cycle and cold water.
- Ideally, place the garment in a mesh bag to prevent damage from other garments.
- Hang or allow to dry flat away from sunlight.
- If needed, iron on low heat to remove any wrinkles or creases.