Shani Square Scarf
Repeat after me – I’m marvelous, I’m wonderful, I’m worthy! All this goodness in one name “Shani”. True queens like you deserve to experience the soft and silky feeling of this fabric. This print is inspired by sketch prints found on brightly colored East African traditional wraps/sarongs, known as Khanga or Leso.
- Square, 40” L X 40”W
- Fabric: Satin Chiffon blend
- Soft and silky luxury feel.
- Good for all seasons.
- Print: Polka dots
- Colors: Red, Fuschia Pink, Green, Black and White
- One-sided, hemmed.
- Easy care, resists shrinkage and wrinkling
- Versatile styling - great as a neck scarf, handbag accessory, shawl, halter scarf, and many more.
Recommended Care Instructions
- Machine wash using delicate cycle and cold water.
- Ideally, place the garment in a mesh bag to prevent damage from other garments.
- Hang or allow to dry flat away from sunlight.
- If needed, iron on low heat to remove any wrinkles or creases.